1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot Bottles&Collectable Shells

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Pugus, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pugus

Pugus TS Member

0   0   0

I have a couple of questions. What is the name of the company or person that makes
    the heavy duty shot bottles with a drain tube for MEC reloaders.
    Second question: I have several (ten I think) boxes of shells given/sold by the NRA going back to Vandalia. Are these collected? If so, what would be the going
    price per box. Most of the people I shoot with tell me I may as well shoot them
    because it will be thirty years before they will have any value. I doubt that I will be around that long. I'd appreciate any information anyone can give me.

2. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

0   0   0

To your second question: I'm a shell collector and, if t'were me, I'd shoot them. If you're still around in 30 years, the answer would be the same.

3. 3200REM

3200REM TS Member

0   0   0

The shot bottle can be found at the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.