1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot available at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Avaldes, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I have never been to the Grand so perhaps someone could shed some light for me. Is shot commonly available from the vendors at the Grand? I have been looking for Remington STS shot in size 7.5....unsuccessfully. Curious to know if it is something that might be seen at the Grand. Thanks for any help!

-Aaron

2. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Yes you can find shot for sale. Won't guarantee you will find Remington shot though.

3. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

The main person selling components at the Grand is Mike Graf of Graf's Reloading of St. Charles Missouri (Not Graf and Sons of Mexico Missouri). His phone number is 636-946-7468. Ask him what kind of shot he will have. I am not sure who else sells shot there. He does have a web site www.grafsreloading.com but it really doesn't tell you much other than to call.

4. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Mike Graf was selling Lawrence shot last year at the Grand and was still carrying it last week at Brittany.

Gamaliel also sells components from their vendor building (not the shellhouse) on the west end. They had Lawrence as well last year.

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Remington shot? hahahahahahahahhaahahahah

ROFLMAO....

*sigh*

I've not seen Remington shot in at least 5 years...

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Lynn Gipson had some Remington STS shot at his shop at the WSRC/Sparta a few weeks ago. I'm sure his shop will be open for the Grand, but I have no idea if he will have the Remington shot by then.

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Mike Graf's the man. He stocks what ever he is able to buy. I've never seen him sell Rem. but usually has Lawrence or Winchester. Both excellent choices. You'll like dealing with him too. Quiet, unassuming and honest.

8. tammike

tammike Member

Most likely same shot-different bag anyway.