1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot at the MN State Youth Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TrapHelp91, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Let me say I had a great time. My first registered event with the ATA. My friend, Kyle Ridler, and I(Hunter Brown) were on the last Bank on Stations 9A and 9B. The targets were high at most times. But all in all I did my best to manage a 173, I wasn't happy about it because I knew I could do better, just a mental game. I really had a great time! Thanks Alexandria! I enjoyed it and will be back next year.

Also, my friend Kyle was in the Shoot-off for the Shamrock bag, well with that in mind he went to the end and lost it to a great shooter in college by 1 target.

Hunter Brown

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Great and I hope the start of many more fun days.

Don

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

First, someone should really change the title of the thread. My first thought was "Oh my gosh, someone got shot at the state shoot"!

Second, congrats to all the SCTP shooters. I am glad you had a great time. You are the future of our sport and I hope you will have many years of fun shooting. Remember the Ertz mantra: You don't have to be good to have fun!

You and I John could be the only ones who actually know what Manoschevitz is. BTW, those were the greatest beans I have ever tasted!

4. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Wow I'm really sorry for the Title guys. Didn't think of what is was saying when I put it up.

Sorry again, Hunter

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

No, I am sorry Hunter. I was trying to be funny, but as anyone who knows will tell you, Ertz aint funny. You shooting any of the other events? I am heading up tomorrow! Can't wait.

6. TrapHelp91

TrapHelp91 TS Member

Well may be going up for Saturday and Sunday, but pretty sure I won't be able to afford to shoot. Would love to shoot though.

Hunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.