1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot at Myrtle Grove

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike Adcock, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

We just got back from a Myrtle Beach vacation and I had the opportunity to shoot at Myrtle Grove Gun Club. A great place to shoot. Thanks to Bill, Jimmy and all the guys at the club for making me feel welcome.

Any shooters in the area should take advantage of this club. Good targets, inexpensive targets...$16.00/100 plus fees...great people to shoot with, nice club house, several Big 50s. I will be back next year.

Mike

2. dshot

dshot Member

Mike what day of the week are the big 50's shot ? I will be down in Sept. and would like to shoot in the Big 50,
    Thanks
    David

3. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

They were shot on Wed at 1:00 p.m.
    Mike

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You can have 50 targets per event each day. 50 singles, 50 handicap, and 25 patr of doubles = 150 targets per day. HMB

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Good friend of mine as down last week. Skeet fields were non operational. Decided to try the sporting clay course.half the raps didn't work or set up where the targets hit trees,etc. His main comment was what a shame at the potential there and the lack of proper management. Going down to the beach soon......I'll just leave my guns at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.