1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot and Target Loads in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HTSmith, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

I'll be driving down to Atlanta soon and was wondering if there were sources for reloading shot and trap loads at reasonable prices? Shot is over $40 per bag and AA trap loads are $8/box in my area. Thanks for any advice.

-Tim

2. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

How much can you bring with you. LOL

Good Luck prices in that range everywhere.

Will

3. Ducky

Ducky Member

Bring whatever you need....NO deals to be had around here!!! I drive up to Gamiel's to get supplies once a year.

4. Thevalueman

Thevalueman TS Member

Atlanta may be the highest place in the world to buy anything that has to do with reloading...
    :)Rocky

5. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Tim, don't know about shot at all. Academy Sports & Outdoors sells Win AA's and Rem STS's for &7.69 per box. (Until the price goes up) Take the online listing for those shells with you to Bass Pro Shops and they will match that price if their prices are not already lower. Sometimes Dick's Sporting Goods will also match those prices. Sales tax varies all over the counties that make up the Atlanta area, but I have seen worse in other parts of the country.

Charlie

6. joee12

joee12 Member

Tim, Bass Pro has Remington Gun Clubs on sale for $4.99 a box, you can get the 1 1/8 ounce loads, Joe

7. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Thanks all. It would be fun to check out a Bass Pro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.