1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot an 88 Today, Best Ever

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Colonel Reb, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Shot 4 straight 22's at the match today. May not sound like much to some of you, but I've been struggling since beginning last year. My first registered match was a 56, so I've come a long way. I'm finally beginning to "get" where my 870 Classic Trap needs to be and what the bird/bead presentation needs to look like.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

colonel, You have come a long way in your scores and I'm glad to see that you are sticking to it. You are getting very close now. I'm sure we will be seeing your first 25 strait pretty soon now. so don't give up now. It will come when your not thinking about it. Best of Luck in the future. Break-em all. JEff

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

I am not alone when I say.....some days I would kill for an 88. If you have never shot a low score, you are new to the game.

Keep on shooting....Rickyd

4. scot

scot TS Member

Congratulations on your score. Improvement is what it is all about. I remember the first time i broke 20 and I must say it was on awesome feeling of accomplishment. Keep it up and you will be shooting 25 straights. GREAT JOB!!!

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Congrats Colonel Reb....now you know you can do it,it will only get easier!!

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! It sure is a great feeling to know that you are consistently improving, isn't it? This is not an easy sport, and the accomplishments that come with it are really rewarding.

Keep on gettin' it!!!

7. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Congratulations! I shot my first 25 straight May 16 2007. It's very gratifying. Keep up the good work!! Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.