1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot/ammo $ ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Well, raw lead prices have really taken a dive as of late. Has anyone seen any decline in the prices of shot and shotshells?---Phil

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

inventory -- give it six months .

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I was shopping at Shyda's Wednesday night and was told that their next shipment of shot will be much lower in price. Their current price was $36.95 for either Eagle, Lawrence or West Coast.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some lower prices.

Dale,

4. NU2Shooting1027

NU2Shooting1027 TS Member

Haven't seen a decline in the shotshell prices, have actually seen an increase in the last 5-6 weeks. STS's went from $7.49 to $7.99 and are now $8.99. As much as I despise Wal-mart I stopped in there today to check their ammo prices since I'm shooting an ATA event tomorrow. The same value 4 pack of Remington sport loads that Dick's sells for $27.99 (they were $23.99 5-6 weeks ago) where at wal-mart for $21.88. I am extemely POed at myself for not going and checking them out earlier. Over the last 2 months I could have saved about $110 in the pst month!

Allan

5. Bitter American

Bitter American TS Member

Whats with sportsmans warehouse selling shot for $50? Most of the other loading prices are inline. Does anybody know of cheaper prices in the NW? Connies is always out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.