1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Short Shucker & The Doc Hook Up

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by docbombay, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Cruised through Indianapolis today on my way back to Cincinnati from Chicago and hooked up with short shucker. I purchased the 366 reloader he listed here on TS.com. I would like to say it was both a pleasure meeting and doing business with short shucker.

The 366 is perfect and just what the doctor ordered.

Doc

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Doc,

Great meeting you and glad your trip home was a safe one.

ss

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Ain't this internet thing fun??!! Martinpicker

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

all those Indy hillbillies are good folks. I was one

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

You scared me doc for a second. Nowadays, hooking up doesn't mean what it used to! Tom Rhoads

6. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

LMAO, I never considered that Tom and I suppose I should have chosen my words a little more carefully.

Now short shucker is indeed a good looking guy (anything but short) but he is just not my type, lol.

As I enter my second year of shootin, errr, addiction, I really have to admit that this site has helped me in so many ways. There is just soooooo much good information and a lot of great guys and I do enjoy meeting them face to face.

The next fellow poster and shooter I am looking forward to.....wait for it....."hooking up with" lol is luvs2shoot "John". My buddies and I are absolutely going to make the trek over to Coonhunters in Batesville for the Senior Thursday morning shoot. I missed an opportunity to meet John and his friends at the Middletown Fall Festival Shoot. We were both there but didn't hook up. I did have the privilege of meeting and talking with Don Renner however and thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with him.

Last, to any and all, if you find yourself in the greater Cincinnati area and would like to shoot, I would be delighted to "hook you up" at Eastern Hills so just drop me a PM.

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.