1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

short bag of WAA12SL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hivoltfl, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I saw a thread here awhile back about someone getting a bag of AA wads that was short a few, Just got done running a bag and came up exactly 15 short!

DRW here I come.

Rick

2. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

LOL, you sure must have alot of extra times on your hands to sit there and count out how many wads are in every bag.. :^) I'd sue them for sure..

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Bag them back up and send them back. ;)

Hauxfan!

4. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

HAHAHAHA, Thanks guys, I want to thank all of you for the ideas! What a place for self abuse. :)

Rick

5. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

I've loaded the WAA12SL exclusively for many many years, I don't count the wads but I do box as I load and there are always a few left in the bag after I've loaded a flat! Sounds as if someone at the retail end may be dipping in the bags before they sell them! I always buy them by the case and have never had a shortage problem! The last case I bought has the bags sealed which would make it more difficult to 'sticky' finger a few, however some years back the bags were closed with a twist tie!

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, you know, it's like the Cadillac in The Johnny Cash song "One Piece At A Time" 15-20 out of each bag, take 100 a day home in your lunch pail, soon you have enough to load for the season.

Have them check if there are any ATA shooters in the Packaging Department.

HM

7. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

EE,

Tried to once but Lynn said just keep them, after all the next bag may be 15 short!!

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I have had it go both ways, usually its +/- 5 wads per bag. There was a time when I went to great lengths to get my components to 'run out' at the same time. Now days there are lots of misc. little bags of wads,primers and spare shells laying around the shop. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.