1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shopping Done, with a few $$ Left

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goatskin, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

If your club is having (or has had and I missed it) a Toys-for-Tots or similar charity shoot, or a development raffle, etc. I'd like to send a few dollars.

Bob

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Very honorable idea, goatskin.

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

I dunno abt that Paladin, but I'm blessed with a paid-up truck, fully-employed kids and a year's worth of saved-up pocket change that I'd otherwise just waste on groceries or bills or other such fooferaw I don't need like another pocket knife or a flat of Federal Papers.

I've had a couple of PMs and have responded, but I still have a few $$ left ... anybody else?

Bob

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Just sent off my second check to Toys-For-Tots for this year. It really hurts to think about kids in this country that get nothing for Christmas.

DoubleAuto

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

I'm remembering the look on my kid's face last year when he got the 1/2 size pool table he thought he'd never get.

It's worth it.

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

WE have a winter league in the Rochester, NY area called Inland Waters and have collected toys for the Toys For Tots for the past 4 years this year about 200 shooters gave 200 toys and $550.00 in cash. It was a great success. It just shows to go you we have some great people that shoot this sport. Merry Christmas. Bernie K

7. PARebel

PARebel Member

Check out " Hunt of a lifetime " from Erie, PA. a great organization. Lawson Rupert

8. samiam03

samiam03 Member

So Joe - does he get the other half this year?

9. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

He's into bowling now. You can get a ball, bag & shoes deal for about $100. I hate shooting in the cold so much I might get one myself. If only the target moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.