1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shoots in the area?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tuscarora 99, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Does anybody know of any ATA shoots in the maryland, pensylvania, virginia area?

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Just an FYI...

Curt

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

tuscarora 99 go to website above. On the left click on clubs and shoots. then click on the State you wish on the map(if more than one state you will need to repeat the process unless they are all in the same section or zone)when you do you will high-lite the Zone and below you will see a list of States in the Zone.

Click on the State you wish and it will list all the clubs that are in the state that throw ATA targets or are at least in the State Association.

Every club you click on will show a list of shoot dates and then you can use the contact information for the club to find out what the shoot consists of and start times and so on.

Hope this helps I am in Massachusetts so I have no direct knowledge of what is going on in the area you requested. However this is one way that I use to find out what I wish to know about shoots outside of my immediate area.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.