1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoots in Cincinatti this week?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I will be starting training with my new job this coming week...Monday thru Thursday. Anyone know where I can slip away and shoot one night this coming week? Its ok even if its just practice.

Thanks,
    Forrest

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

3. Don Nolan

Don Nolan TS Member

Best club in the area is my club.......The Middletown Sportsmans Club. Come north on I-75 and take the Middletown exit. (I think it's exit 32) Go around the cloverleaf and turn right (west) off of the exit. Stay on Roosevelt Avenue (stay in the right hand lane and veer right when it forks) until you get to Breiel Boulavard. Turn right onto Breiel and go about 3-4 blocks north on Breiel (get into the left hand lane)until you get to Central Avenue. Turn left (west) onto Central and stay on Central until you go clear thru town. (I'm guessing 3-4 miles) Don't get off of Central until you cross the river. Cross the West Middletown Bridge (Miami River) and as soon as you get across and cross the RR tracks (go about 100 feet) make an immediate right onto Trenton-Franklin Road. Go a mile or two miles and look for the sign on the corner of Michael Road. Turn left (it only turns to the left) and continue up the hill about a mile until you get to the club (on the left) Look for the sign. You don't have to be a member to shoot. Non-members- about $4.00 for a round of trap or skeet. Wednesdays they register targets if you want. Open til dusk. I should be there until about 4 or 5. Ask for Jimmy Williams........ P.S If you are coming to Cincy it's spelled CINCINNATI. Good luck...... There is also a club in northern KY. but I don't know how to get there.

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Forrest,give me a call at home sometime today 859-448-0140 Jeff Prigge

5. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Jeff,

Sorry about not getting back to you yesterday....I just now got the message. I just tried to call and left you a message.

Thanks,

Forrest

JKW I will try my best to look you all up one night next week...probably Wed.

Thanks,
    Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.