1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoots/clubs near Ft. Myer Florida

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Greetings folks. In a couple of months I will be moving to the Ft. Myer area of florida, and im curious what clubs are in that area. I mainly shoot buddies/protectors and games, but ill shoot any event. Any info you can supply will be greatly appreciated. thanks BYG

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

BYG,

The link above will give you all the info you need. I can tell you that you'll be about 135 miles from Markham Park across Alligator Alley.

Eric

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

BYG, Port of the Isles would be the closest club I know of. There is/was a club in Fort Meyers area, but I don't know if it is still open or private or what. Port of the Isles is outside of Naples. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

4. jimsw

jimsw Member

Sarasota Trap Skeet and Clays is about 50 miles north. An easy drive up Rte 75 and the club is about 5 mins off of 75.

5. gridlock

gridlock Member

Anyone know the exit number on I75 for the Sarasota gun club? Thanks

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

sarasotagunclub.com

7. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

thanks to all for the info!!! BYG

8. JayLC

JayLC TS Member

There is also a small club (one trap and one skeet range) at the Hendry County Sheriff's Dept range which is about 30 miles east of Ft. Myers. Approx 16 miles east of La Belle. They should Wed and Sat mornings and Thursday evenings. Cost is $25.00 to join and $4 per round.

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

JayLC, That's the club I was thinking about. I remember it had odd hours. Did not know it was part of the Sheriff's Dept or that far out of town. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.