1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting ZZ's in north carolina ?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by ipscmaster, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

Shooting ZZ

Looking for a ZZ trap range in North Carolina. I hear it's the next best thing to shooting Box Birds. Thanks for any information.
    Bill

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Sir, Cy-Kick possibly still works at the Deep River Gun Club and used to advertise ZZ shooting at one time.

I am not sure if they still do it or not..

FRedmon

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

They haven't shot ZZ birds at Deep River for a couple years. I don't know of any place else.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

We stopped about 3 years ago. Computer controller burnt up and decision was made not to replace it. We still have the launchers. Would sell them if someone is interested. They are original American ZZ with the new heads to launch the Well's Equipment plastic ZZ.

DickG, how you been? Come on down and shoot some sporting clays. We are now using counter sytem on our course.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.