1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting with Parkinsons

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mnjim, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Iv'e had Parkinsons for about 4 years now. I don't shake when I shoot. It only effects my right hand. Just wondering what I have to look forward to. My meds work well and control most of the shaking. I also had cartacts removed from both eyes this fall, what a difference. If anyone needs this done, do it. It's a piece of cake, and a new world out there. Good shooting all. MnJim

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Jim....I think its great that you are shooting and I would simply say.....KEEP DOING IT! Its the best medicine there is!

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I was diagnossed with Myasthenia Gravis about 1991. Just got back to shooting here a couple months ago and am loving it. Am teaching My Grand Daughter the in's and out's of the soprt. Hope to see you on the range someday. Take Care and Keep shooting Straingnt. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

4. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Thanks for the answers guys. Can't wait to try doubles. Set, call, bird, release, dead. Second bird, where the hell is it,,, over there, BOOM, WHERE THE DID THAT GO. O'well, lost again, Maybe some day. MnJim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.