1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting with Nora

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by schutzemgud, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    We just had the best 2 day shooting lesson ever wity Nora Ross. What a great teacher and shooter. Spent Thursday and Friday on Singles, doubles and caps. I learned a lot. The video she takes while your shooting on the first day was very eye opening to say the least. Sort of like all the things you wanted to know but were afraid to ask comes out.

I can highly recommend Nora's class to everyone of any skill level. She is very professional and works real hard. Lots of data with a lot of personal insight. We had a thourghly enjoyable time. I have a lot to work on till we have you back this fall after the Grand for take number 2.

Thank you Nora!

Mike and Suzie Sudz
  2. dverna

dverna Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    My girlfriend and I also attend this clinic.

It was different than the Hoppe clinic we took last year.

A better clinic for "one-eyed" shooters.
    A more in depth understanding of how to shoot doubles and caps
    More emphasis on how to hold the gun
    Video feedback - a very big plus

No real "lecture" setting were you could take notes. (some may see this as a plus!)
    Frank spent more time with individual shooters on the line.

Major difference
    Where to look for the bird. Nora recommends seeing it as it just comes out of the house. Frank recommended looking out past the house.

We really enjoyed the class and found it a great investment. Nora is easy going and does not "talk down" to even the poorest shooter. A straight forward and common sense approach that keeps things simple.

All new shooters should start with a class of this type before bad habits are developed.

3. Lyndon Shumaker

Lyndon Shumaker Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Does Nora have a website? If not, how do you find out her schedule of clinics????

Lyndon Shumaker
  4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Lyndon call Nora on her cell phone 859-473-1622. That is the best way to find out where she will be. Bill Malcolm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.