1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING VESTS BY CASTELLANI

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by drbortone, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

New vest will have smooth leather as shown in the picture below. I will update the thread when the vests arrive -

[​IMG]

Below Anthony Terras of France - Catellani Team Shooter after Winning World Cup 2009

[​IMG]

2. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

Geno,
    Hope your are selling a lot of Castellani products. Which vests has the has the back pocket for hulls. It looks like just the sporting vest has the pocket. I like the look of the mesh olympic vest but not sure if it has a back pocket. I had ordered a vest from Perazzi but sent it back because of no rear pocket to store hulls. Also do you stock the hats. Would love to have the Beijing 2008 celebration hat.
    Thanks,
    Jeff Ryals

3. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Hi Jeff,
    The Sporting Mesh has the back pockets for the shells.It is the same as the Olympic the difference is the back pockets and the fact that has another pocket on the left side (right handed shooter) for the glasses or chokes. Yes I do have the hats Beijing 2008 for sale. Have you used the Castellani vests?
    Best regards,
    Gino

4. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

Gino,
    I have never used a Castellani Vest. Everything I have read about Castellani products has been very good. I am very intrested in a vest, just not sure which one. Can the choke pocket be removed without it showing where it was?
    Thanks,
    Jeff Ryals

5. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

6. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Hi Jeff I can get you the sporting without the choke tube pockets -from the factory but you have to decide pretty soon because I have an order that will be shipped next week and I could take advantage of that to get you the vest the way you want it. let me know please write to my e-mail: info@tiroavolosports.com
    Thanks so much for your interest in Castellani I am sure that once you try the vest you will see why they are preferred by many many shooters.
    Best,
    Gino

7. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

David Kostelecky Gold Medal Olympic Trap Beijing 2008

[​IMG]

Abbey Bartha - Olympic Trap Shooter English Team

[​IMG]

Gianni Peliello - Silver Medalist two times Olympic Games -several times World Champion Olympic Trap and Maurizio Castellani....
    More of the top shooters in the world coming soon

8. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

9. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Women's Vest -yes a true women's vest for the lady shooter.

10. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

11. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

12. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Thanks all for your orders and look forward to seeing your comments on this thread. I know you all will be extremely pleased with the Castellani products. Bellow is a Castellani Winter Jacket...brr keep warm and be able to shoot..
    [​IMG]

13. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

14. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

15. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

This picture below is of Mr. Maurizio Castellani with the Italina Olympic Skeet team --

[​IMG]

16. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Thanks all for your support and lots of e-mails. If you want to buy the castellani shooting apparel please go directly to the website www.tiroavolosports.com and select products there you can select the Castellani Products and see all the Vests we have to offer. You can buy on line using credit card payment via the most secured method which is paypal. And lastly, if you do not find your size...hey don't worry just shoot me an e-mail so I can get it from you to your specifications ....
    Best,
    Gino
    Picture of Alexey Alipov from Russia Olympic Gold in Athens 2004 and look he also wears a Castellani vest...yes he shoots Perazzi 90% of all bunker shooters do...Yeahh

[​IMG]

17. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

to order vests go directly to www.tiroavolosports.com

18. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Josh Lakatos - 1994 Atlanta Silver Medal - Gino Bortone and Adriano Lamera son of owner and World Champion in Dynamic Shooting Renato Lamera - owner of Cieli Aperti the most modern,sate of the art Bunker range in the World..check it out at www.cieliaperti.com (let me know if you have been in a place like that)...

[​IMG]

Below the line of shooting vests made by Castellani specially for Cieli Aperti..
    [​IMG]

19. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

20. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
castellani shooting
castellani shooting vest