1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Trap on Oahu

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by freddy01, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddy01

freddy01 Member

Thanks for your hospitality. Great trip, great people.

Mike, Fred, Audry, & Mary Ellen. Out for dinner at the Side Street
    [​IMG]

Fred and Tommy, at Koko Head Shooting Range

[​IMG]

2. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

hillbilly is still a hillbilly, even in Hawaii.

have fun, good friend.

steve.

3. Mike in HI

Mike in HI TS Member

Hey Fred,

Glad you had a good time here in Hawaii. Hopefully you can stay a little longer next time.

Did you get to try that haupia?

Take care and good shooting!

Aloha from Hawaii.

Mike

4. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

Was good to see you in Hawaii Fred. I was impressed, grab my gun, reloads, and run the first 50. Had to miss a couple in the next 25, so not to embarass me. Aloha, Tommy Kushima

5. freddy01

freddy01 Member

Hey Mike!! Be careful what you wish for. A longer visit might mean a bunch of hillbillies camped out on your front porch. LOL

Every one got to try the haupia and that other rice food?? you gave me. We all enjoyed having the opportunity to try some of the local cuisine. That is what traveling is all about. Mary Ellen and Nate liked the haupia I liked the rice food. Emi was undecided on both.

Nate and Emi were plesantly surprised and gratefull for the take home package from you, as was I.

I shared my stories of the trip w/ Chuck Jackson and we agreed that we need to get the HI GUYS to Wild Wonderful West Va.

Tommy: You loaned me the best gun. Hard to miss with a high shooting MX Perazzi. I know that trap was not set on WOBBLE, but the targets sure looked like wobble targets. LOL

Thanks again, Fred Dague

6. Harold T. Pack

Harold T. Pack Member

Wonderful people, remarkable shooters, when I shot there, even though there is a vast diversity of people on the island, one of my fellow shooters said you are not from the islands are you. I replied no but how can you tell? He said because we do not say aloha ya al. True story.

Keep Your Head Dpown and Follow Through,

Harold T. Pack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harold pack trap shooting

trap shooting in oahau hi