1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting trap on New Year's Day

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Shooting trap on New Year

Shooting trap on the first day of the new year…

At the local range the sky was blue, no wind, warm for January 1st.

Some decided to start the year by shooting strings of "25 Straight" thinking that would set the tone for the new year.

Others of us decided to get all the misses out of our guns right up front so there will be nothing but smoke for the rest of the year.

I went with getting the misses out of my barrel. Think I got ‘em all.

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Ours was dark skys, cold, rain, snow, 35 mph constant wind with gust. But you know what? We all had a great time, alot of fun, got to see alot of friends, ate and won whole hog sausage and saurkraut will be back at Moulton next year for more of the same.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Casa Grande was 80 above blue skies and a great day. The Gun Club put on a very nice meal and all in all it was a good way to spend Jan 1st. Trevor Dawe

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Wish I'd been there Trev!!

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Was lucky enough to shoot both trap and skeet at the same facility on New Years Day. Lucky enough to be able to do this every weekend of the year though. One of the better clubs in S.E. Penna. RSA.

6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

We shot at Carroll Co.GC.They have a shoot there every New Years day.....!00 Caps.The wind was howling,and the scores proved it.I shot a 77(I'm not bragging)which was pretty good considering(Not that I consider it any good).Its a great shoot,and we(Osker & I)really enjoy shooting there.When I left the highest score on the board was an 87,and there were some damn good shooters at this shoot.................Happy New Year Y'all.

D.P.Reynolds

7. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

We shot at Carroll Co.GC.They have a shoot there every New Years day.....!00 Caps.The wind was howling,and the scores proved it.I shot a 77(I'm not bragging)which was pretty good considering(Not that I consider it any good).Its a great shoot,and we(Osker & I)really enjoy shooting there.When I left the highest score on the board was an 87,and there were some damn good shooters at this shoot.................Happy New Year Y'all.

D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.