1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Towels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, Get your 2013 Shooters Towel now before the hot Shooting Season is here.

These towels go fast and you will want to be the first one at your club to have one.

If you have something special you would like on a towel just e-mail me or call 440 323 6199 and I can probably make it for you.

Just Click on my E-bay store above and look at all the Designs available. Also check out the Shooting Shirts, Empty Shell Bags, Shooters Hats and more accessories.

Fran

sewerfran_2008_2203190.jpg

sewerfran_2008_2203194.jpg

2. ken325

ken325 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just ordered a couple. Look forward to getting them. Nice store, lots of nice gift ideas.
    Ken

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your order Ken, You should have them in a day or so and I hope you really like them.

Fran

4. ken325

ken325 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No prob Fran. Thank you for combining the shipping. Class act.
    Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooter towel

what is a good shooting trap towles