1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING TOWELS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, New Shooting towels for your Shooting Fun.

Click on my E-bay Store above to see all the different designs that are available on the towels. Each towel is 17 1/2" X 5 1/2" and clip on your Gun Belt or regular belt. ( GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS )

Watch the site because new ones go on daily, Also see Empty Shell Bags, Shooting Shirts and Shooting Hats.

If you don't see what you want just e-mail or call me and I can probably make it for you

Fran

440 323 6199
    [​IMG]

2. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Do you have the larger tri-fold Krieghoff towels?

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

dale1957, I have more Tri-fold towels ,Black and Khaki, coming in yet this week or next.
    Send me your e-mail address and I will advise you when they come in.

Fran

4. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

dale1957, The Towel order came in today, I can now make your Krieghoff Tri-fold towel, do you want me to go ahead with your order?

The cost is $12.00 with a Krieghoff Design embroidered on. Plus shipping to your ZIP

The Krieghoff Design can be the K and Krieghoff or I can also put the K and Krieghoff with a Broken Clay and Shotgun at the same price.

You can pay through Paypal or send a Check.

Just let me know

Fran

440 323 6199

5. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

What size are the tri-fold towels? I all ready have the blue Beretta towel shown. Can you put the Beretta design on a blue tri-fold towel?

6. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

I want the larger, thicker tri-fold towels like the Beretta ones. The last ones I bought were too small. Probably 21"x 9" just a guess. Thanks Fran

7. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

687 SP 11, I will have to order the Beretta Blue towel for you, But yes, I can make it as soon as it comes in.

I'll let you know when it comes in.

Fran

8. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

dale1957,The long towels are 25" X 5" but will open up to 15"

Do you want me to make a Black Krieghoff for you ?

Fran

440 323 6199

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning shooting towels
krieghoff gun towels

shooters towel

shooting towels

shootiong toewels
trap shooting towel

trap shooting towels