1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Team Kits

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeebs, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeebs

Jeebs TS Member

I am helping to coach a youth trap team at our club. These kids are all Jr High and High school age and all of a sudden we have a big group of kids sighing up. We would like to set everyone up with a shooting kit of some kind - vests, tee shirts, hats or whatever. So I am looking for a shooting vest supplier that might be able to do some custom stitching - club name, shooter name, etc. Can anyone here point me to a good resource that might be able to supply the vests and do the custom work at a good price?

Thanks!!
    Tim

2. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Contact Mike Herman at Shoot the Moon.
    Don't know how pricing will fall for you but all his items are top notch. They supply the US Shooting team with their vests.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Remington donated shooting vests to our High School Trap Team a couple years ago. We then had a local seamstress stitch the names on back. Since the vests were free we had very little invested in the finished product. Many of the gun manufactures and ammo companies support youth shooting teams this way.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Did you check with AIM and/or SCTP?

5. Jeebs

Jeebs TS Member

Thanks everyone! I will send notes off to Browning and Remington and see what they come back with. I will also touch base with Mike Hermon.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.