Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooting T-Shirts, Buy 2, get 3rd FREE! LAST DAY!

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Wolfman 
#1 ·
LAST DAY TO ORDER! We will be working in the shop today (Sunday) from 9 AM to 5 PM Central Time if you would like to call in your order. 309-754-9440

100% preshrunk Ultra Cotton, Short Sleeve Shooting T-shirts on sale Monday, July 23rd through Sunday, July 29th.

Purchase 2 and get the 3rd, of equal or lesser value FREE! Sale good on the short sleeve cotton tees only!

Sizes SMALL to 5XL, 70 colors to choose from. Click on link above.

Enter your 3rd FREE shirt choice in the "SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS" box at the end of checkout or call 309-754-9440 to order.

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, checks, and money orders. Please allow 4 to 8 days to complete your order for shipment. All orders are shipped priority mail.

Good Shooting! Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

T-shirt Clothing White Sleeve Active shirt

Clothing White Sleeve T-shirt Shirt

White Clothing Sleeve Collar Shirt

See less See more
#4 ·
These people are awesome. I was on their website, forgot to order the 3rd shirt. About 3 minutes after submitting my order I had an email reminding me I was to get a free one. Got that ordered. Shirts should be shipped by end of week and I hope to shoot in them in Sparta the last few days of the Grand! Thanks a bunch for catching my "mistake" so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.