1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting supplies, Sacramento-Folsom CA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nuts, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuts

Nuts TS Member

Where are the reloading supply shops in the Sacramento-Folsom California area? New shells? trap guns? I'm going to be spending and extended amount of time there over the next few years.

2. BrokeTrapDad

BrokeTrapDad Member

J AND S SUPPLY IN JACKSON IS NOT FAR FROM SAC APPROX 30 MIN DRIVE

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Got my Caesar Guerini from "The Gun Room" in Elk Grove.

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Coon Creek, shooting park, in Lincoln can be a great source...if you spend some time there and get to know folks.

JON

5. 525Shooter

525Shooter Member

For bulk purchases, Coon Creek has the best pricing on components. A lot of the shops in town carry components but they carry small amounts and are extremely expensive.

J&S has really great pricing on new shells but you have to get there during normal business hours of M-F, 8-5. They still offer some reloading supplies but I believe you have to buy in Volumne.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin also has some decent pricing on new Estate shells.

There really aren't a lot of stores that sell higher end "trap" guns. Lots of black rifles and mid-range shotguns (XT's, 682's). Hard to find a Perazzi or K Gun around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.