1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING SHIRTS and SUPPLIES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, Click on my E-bay store above to see my Embroidered Shooting Shirts, Shooting Towels, Shooting Hats, Empty Shell Bags and other accessories

Many Shooting Designs can be Embroidered on any Shirt, Towels or Shell Bags to meet your needs.

If you don't see your size or color just e-mail me and I can probably make it for you.

Below is a Sample of the Shooting Shirts which has the Winchester Logo on the left side,a Shootingg Pad on the Right Side and a pair of Windchester Shells on the Left Sleeve

Fran

440 323 6199

src='/uploads/sewerfran_2008_2203181.jpg'>

sewerfran_2008_2203182.jpg

2. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

New items going on e-bay every day, Check the store to see what's new.

Fran

440 323 6199

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.