1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Shirt Website Now Up and Running

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

For those of you who have been asking about my shooting shirt website, it's finally up and running. I hope to add more items in the store in the coming months. I want to thank all my loyal customers for their continued support, without them, all of this would not be possible. And to my good customers who have given me their valued input on the website. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sue

2. ShootinSue

Thanks for visiting Steve!

3. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

just ordered one she is a great person to talk to call her

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

ee, if you feel that way about sue then you need to get on guys like gus wasso who use this site like gun broker.com,mark jones

5. ShootinSue

EE, Sorry if I upset you by listing my website which is dedicated to shooters. Obviously, you don't feel we should all stick together, however, you are entitled to say what you want, as am I. I will no longer post on TS.com.
    Thank you. Sue

6. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

I've bought from Sue, good products. EE, get a life.

7. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Really nice shirts....Grubby,

ditto--EE you need a hobby.......

8. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

sue is a very genorous person,she out of kindness and determination to keep our youth shooting gave the shirts off her back to put togeather a team image for my new 13 youth trap kids,sue ignore idiots like ee,if david had a problem with what you are doing for the shooting sport he would let you know,ee is your name on the list for paid advertising/contributors?mark jones

9. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Sue,nice website I put it in my favorites.If I or my fellow shooters need a shirt we will have your address and Pho.#

You are only about 45 mins. from me.

Charlie Beard

Stronghurst,IL.

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I have bought product from Sue in the past and will do so in the future. She was very accommodating. Bill Malcolm

11. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

I am in the apparel business selling wholesale to people like Sue, Kansas Trap Association, Wenig Gunstocks, Krieghoff, Greg Hissem, Harlan Campbell, Rob Taylor at Tuttle Creek & the KTA, etc. I also sell to the golf industry and resort industry. Business has really been slow with all the imports who compete with businesses like mine. If it wasn't for people like Sue and Rob, my business would really be slow. I am an advocate for endorsing folks who shoot and are involved in our sport. Sue & her husband are avid sportsmen and do shoot. Sue installed some shooting pads on some shirts for me, last year before the Grand. They were gifts for the Krieghoff gunsmiths at the Grand. She only had the shirts a day or two and worked well into the night to get these done. I met her alongside the road at 10:30 pm quite aways from her home. But, she insisted so I would not have to drive out of my way to pick these shirts up, since I was pulling a trailer and had a long way to drive. Her workmanship is equistite. Her shooting pads are the best in the business. I hope she continues to use this site to hawk, sell, promote her business and her shooting shirts. You will not be disappointed in her or her business ethics. She is tops in my book! Please endorse her business. Steve

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Looks like EE was being his usual self again, south end of a north bound horse?

I've had Sue make me a few shirts and I love the quality she builds in them!

Sell your well made items here all you want and pay no attention to gherk posters.

Hap

13. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I bought one of Sue's shirts last year on e-bay before she had her website. They are as advertised,good quality,price,fit. Also great communication & delivery time.
    I will buy again when I need something.

i_shoot

14. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

I am angered that someone would make a statement that would insult Sue in any shape form or fashion. I have bought several shirts from Sue over the past few years and just last week another one for my son-in-law. Her customer service is absolutely top notch and she always exceeds my expectations in workmanship and quality of product as well. Good vendors are more than welcome to post here in my opinion. EE, you need a lesson in etiquette at best.

15. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

I have purchased several shirts from Sue.

Great shirts and great service.

Sue you have a very nice site, just added it to my favorites.

Charlie

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sue, EE probably has some "shortcomings" whenever a woman excels,,,,or maybe he's jealous of your talents,,,,whichever it ignore his rantings as you are as welcome on here as a trapshooting supporter,,,,btw your shirts are great!!!!

17. ShootinSue

A huge THANK YOU to those of you who offered your very kind words and support! It is very unfortunate that there are a handful of malcontents on here who are very brave sitting behind their computer screens, making unwelcome remarks to people they don't even know. I invite anyone that has a problem with me, or my business, to contact me by telephone and discuss the issue. The number is listed on my website. Since the people in question don't know me, perhaps they should try to before they post their nasty remarks. The future is very uncertain at this moment for all of us that exercise our constitutional rights in the shooting sports and industry. Perhaps getting along and supporting each other would be better than being divisive. I have been involved in many of the shooting principles at the local and national levels for over thirty years and I challenge these people to call me and tell me what their problem is..........Thanks again to all!! Sue

18. ShootinSue

19. ShootinSue

20. Mojo

Mojo Member

Sue - I am really glad I found out about you and your company. Your shirts are
    just what I was looking for. An all cotton padded Tee that holds up in the wash.

Thanks for a great product and keep up the good work..!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting sticks made by mark jones