1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Shirt Package Deal Now Available

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Hello All! We are now offering a 5 shooting shirt package consisting of 5 short sleeve t-shirts, either 50/50 blend or 100% cotton, your choice of colors, left or right hand, and single or double pad. Men's sizes small to XL is 60.00 with free shipping, 2XL to 5XL is 70.00 with free shipping. Free shipping in US only. Refer to website for color choices. We accept major credit cards, money orders, and checks. Please allow 5 to 10 days for completion and shipping of the shirts. We can be reached by email or call 309-754-9440, or through website contact. I am working on other package deals for polos, and button front shirts which I will post as soon as I have them ready. Thank you! Sue at Pine Tree Custom Sportswear

2. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Hi Sue,
    That works out to $12 per shirt, shipped.If me and my buddies decide to get 2 each (3 of us), can we get 6 for $72 ?

3. ShootinSue

Sure, just let me know what you need. Thanks!

4. ShootinSue

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Sue does nice work. Plus, she donated some shirts for our collegiate shoot a year ago.

6. ShootinSue

Paul, If you scroll down in the store, on the website, there are tall t-shirts listed. If you don't see what you want, please contact me and I will find what you are looking for. If you are getting an error message, it must be something to do with your browser on your computer. Thanks, Sue

7. jim nikson

jim nikson TS Member

Purchased a shirt from Sue and am very pleased with it.
    Nice work nice shirt
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.