1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting related items - benefit ts.com - ALL SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joe kuhn, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Item 1 - SOLD - 400 Federal Paper hulls - .05 cents a piece. They are once fired. I pick them up because I started shooting this shell as a kid, but I don't load them now. I just can't help myself. SOLD

[​IMG]

Item 2 - BSA Red Dot Scope - 50 MM - Weaver Mount. $30.

[​IMG]

Item 3 - SOLD - 3 part bags of Remington wads - on left RXP 20, 7/8 oz 20 gauge - probably 300 in bag. In middle, RXP 12, 1-1/8 oz, 12 gauge - Probably 125 in bag. On right, Remington figure 8 wads. TGT 12, 1-1/8 oz wad, probably 200 in bag. Make offer. SOLD.

[​IMG]

Item 4 - SOLD - Winchester 473AA powder - over half full. Local only to Chicago burbs. Make offer. SOLD.

[​IMG]

Item 5 - SOLD - GL-SHOCK AR stock. There's a spring in this stock to reduce recoil.

Never used - $50 which is more than half off. See video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UOqutsTn5U

[​IMG]

Item 6 - Walnut stock blank sealed in wax which is what all the white spots are about. Two fore end pieces included. Length is 20.5 inches, height is 7-3/4 inches. Width is 2-3/4 inches. $325.

[​IMG]

All prices include shipping. I will donate proceeds after shipping costs are subtracted to ts.com.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

2. SNelson

SNelson Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Joe;
    I'll take your Federal Papers, the partial wads and the 473 AA Powder.
    Thanks, Scott R Nelson

3. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Great. I'll throw them in the car in case you're going to be at St. Charles tonight.

4. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Here's the other side of the wood. Again, there's quite a bit of wax on it.

[​IMG]

5. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So here's the story (and bump to top). I meet up with Scott Nelson at the club and sell him the hulls, wads and powder noted above and then we run into each other at the car wash the next day. Scott hands me a hat and tells me he's been thinking of me. Turns out there's an international agricultural company called "KUHN" based out of France. My ancestors came from France, the part right next to Germany that has gone back and forth between those two countries throughout the years. That's what I've been hearing since I was a kid and the history of the company says the same. It's got to be the same family. See link above for some history on Joseph Kuhn.

It's surely a small world and thanks to Scott for the hat.

[​IMG]

6. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

More info on stock - it's black walnut and was purchased from Old Tree Gun Blanks several years ago, I think it was 3 or 4 years ago. Gordy at Old Tree says he ships out at 8% moisture but he's in Utah. The stock has been in my basement here in IL for a couple of years and I have a dehumidifier down there that runs all the time. Note the entire stock and both fore end pieces are sealed in wax all the way around. Gordy's website is above. If you look through the black walnut blanks he has, I think mine is closest to M147, but mine has many more dark horizontal lines throughout.

7. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

AR stock is sold now too. All that is left is the scope and the stock blank.

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

how can it dry out all coated in wax??

9. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It can't. It was dry when it was shipped and should be stable because of the wax. Gordy always ships at 8%.

10. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Stock blank is sold. Only the scope remains.

BSA Red Dot Scope - 50 MM - Weaver Mount. Price reduced to $25.

[​IMG]

11. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

Joe, I will purchase the red dot scope. Please send me your info. Thanks,Richard

12. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks Richard.

All items are sold.

Thanks to Scott Nelson for buying the wads, powder and hulls.

Thanks to Ron S for buying the stock blank.

Thanks to John D for buying the AR stock.

And thanks to Richard for buying the scope.

Awaiting ship-to addresses and payments.

Joe

13. joe kuhn

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

All items sent out today.

Thanks again fellas.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.