1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting near Sedona Arizona?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rustygun, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustygun

rustygun Member

Will be visiting some of my wife's relatives there in a month or so, looking for something to do, trap,skeet or sporting.
    Thanks

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

South of Sedona, west of I-17 on Rt.69 you will find a little club on the north side of the road called Prescott Trap and Skeet ... Its actually east of town so if you get into the town of Prescott you went to far ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

We shoot trap on Wednesday and Sunday mornings, skeet on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. No registerd targets. Cost is $3 round for trap and skeet. Your welcome to come shoot with us. Frank

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You can continue south on I-17 for another 45 minutes to an hour from Rt.69 and exit at Carefree Highway, west 1.5 miles (stop light) and be at Ben Avery Clay Target Center which is the Premier Shooting facility in the Southwest ...
    They have any kind of shooting you can think of at Ben Avery including a new International Bunker ... Good friendly people and great service, well worth the trip ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. rustygun

rustygun Member

Thanks for the info guys! I hope to shoot at some of these clubs this spring.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sorry, I thought it was spring already because it feels like spring when you look out the open front door ... The Devil made me do it, sorry ... lol .. WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Matt Colman

Matt Colman Member

Frank J,
    Why not any registerd targets at Wickenburg Sportsmen Club? Sorry that i have never heard of this place, but i love Wickenburg.

8. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

Matt: We have 2 trap fields and our members have shown no interest in registering targets. We don't have the expertise necessary for handicapping shooters and the other necessary skills to run a registered shoot.

9. Matt Colman

Matt Colman Member

FrankJ if you ever change your mind you should contact the Arizona State Trap Shooters ASSN for any help. I would love to shot in Wickenburg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sedona az tarp skeet
shooting in sedona
skeet shooting in sedona az
skeet shooting sedona

target shooting near sedona

trap shooting in sedona arizona

trapshooting sedona arizona

where to shoot in sedona