1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting near Greensburg Pa.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Randy P, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy P

Randy P Member

I will be staying in Greensburg, Pa on May 6-8. Looking for a place to shoot in the evening on the 6th or 7th, any places close by and open for practice?

2. Slugo

Slugo Member

http://buffercreeksportingclays.com

3. leadoff2

leadoff2 Member

Randy,

Tuesday evenings starting around 5 PM at Youngwood Sportsmen's Club in New Stanton. About 5 miles down Rte 119 S from Greensburg to a left turn at the red light past the Sunoco in Youngwood, then a right at the stop sign. Go across the railroad tracks and follow up the hill to the first right hand turn (about 3/10 of a mile from the rr crossing) which is Sportsmen's Club Road then about a mile and a half to the club on the left. Cheapest trap rounds in the area and visitors (fellow shooters) are always welcome.

Leadoff 2

4. Randy P

Randy P Member

Thanks Slugo and Leadoff, i think I'll try the Youngwood Sportsman Club Tuesday evening.

5. leadoff2

leadoff2 Member

Randy,

PM me and I will give you my cell phone # just in case you get lost on your way down to the club. I should be there about 5 for practice.

Leadoff2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

open trap shooting near greensburg pa