1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Near Erie, PA

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by 1dudley, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Will be in the Erie area for several weeks starting late this month. Interested in shooting at trap clubs in the area. Would appreciate any info on the local trap clubs i.e, club names and possibly addresses for the GPS. Thanks in advance. Doug

2. C-Money

C-Money Member

Saegertown Sportsmen club shoots Tuesday nights. Thursday night is Erie/ Craford trap league. Saegertown, Edinboro, Gem City, Spartansburg, Erie County Sportsmen, Bay City, Albion, and North East Sportsmen all shoot this league. Plenty of trap shooting in the Erie area.

3. mad_dawg

mad_dawg Member

Gem City Outdoorsmen Club
    6701 Van Camp Rd
    Fairview, PA 16415

Sunday mornings, Tuesday mornings and evenings.

The coffee's on.

4. 1dudley

1dudley Member

5. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

Bay city is a great place to shoot. http://www.baycitygunclub.com/

6. monroesc

monroesc Member

Monroe Sportsmans Club is about 30 minutes from Erie in Conneaut, OH. We are shooting a singles and doubles marathon on Saturday, May 26, on Sunday May 27 we will shoot 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles and on Monday May 28 (Memorial Day) we shoot 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles. All events on Sunday and Monday will have trophies awarded to classes and categories. Targets cost $21.00/100 + ATA/OSTA fees.

For more information email me at sara@monroesportsmansclub.com or go to our webpage for the flier. www.monroesportsmansclub.com

Sara @MSC

7. 1dudley

1dudley Member

8. willing

willing Member

Damn, when I lived in Erie(1948-1959) I never heard or knew of trap.

Bill

9. 1dudley

1dudley Member

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Every time I'm up it that area visiting In-laws, I always shoot at the the Monroe Sportsman's Club. Inexpensive, good targets, and welcoming to a California/Alabama shooter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.