1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting Ljutic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beni, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beni

Beni Member

Shot my new Ljutic today 94 in high winds from the 16, good things to come ?? beni

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Shooting a Ljutic is always a good day. I shot the best I've shot from the 27 in over a year with mine today

3. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Tell us what kind of Ljutic, and maybe some pics.

4. Beni

Beni Member

my ljutic is a mid rib 34" angle ported gun with dark wood adj. comb. Shot it again today,another 94. The trigger is so true ( which im not used to yet)I think it cost me 4 targets, no fault of the gun, trigger broke before i got to the bird. Cant wait to shoot it again. Very balanced and soft shooting and easy to point. beni

5. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

Must have been a Ljutic kinda day. I shot 96 in singles and 96 in handicap with mine today to win the handicap,HOA and the calcutta. First registered birds in 20 years and get a punch, gotta like it.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Shot mine yesterday.....always a great day when I'm smokin' clays with the Ljutic!

7. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

I got mine back from the refinisher and the stock looks like new! Can't wait to go try it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.