1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting jackets, windshirts closeout at Pine Tree

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

We have a few items that we would like to clear out of the storeroom at clearance prices. We accept major credit cards, money orders, checks, Paypal, and Gunpal. Call Sue at 309-754-9940 or email. Thank You! Good Shooting All!

We have had several requests for the Weatherproof Therma Fleece jacket. Yes, they are available, however, not on clearance. Colors available: Navy, Red, Maroon, Forest, Cobalt, Burnt Orange, Black, and Charcoal. (Out of the 2XL in Charcoal.) Sizes Small to 3XL. Small to XL 39.00 shipped, 2XL 42.00 shipped, 3XL 45.00 shipped. Price includes single layer microsuede pad in the color of your choice, left or right hand. Turnaround time approximately 5 to 7 days.

[​IMG]

(Left to Right, Top row to bottom row)

-XL, Right Hand, Grey LEATHER pad, Grey nylon shell, Thermol (Holofil) lining, 2 pockets, ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist band. USA MADE! 55.00 SHIPPED

-XL, LEFT Hand, Black microsuede pad, Grey nylon shell, Thermol (Holofil) lining, 2 pockets, ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist band. USA MADE! 55.00 SHIPPED

-LADIES XL (runs small, fits up to bust size 38)Right hand Black microsuede pad, Lightweight, wind and water proof nylon shell, nylon lining, Gunmetal Grey, By Gleice of Canada. 29.00 SHIPPED

-Men's XL, Right hand Black microsuede pad, Charcoal Grey Therma Fleece by Weatherproof, 2 pockets. 30.00 SHIPPED SOLD

[​IMG]

-3XL, Right hand black microsuede pad, black brushed microfiber windshirt, nylon lining, tan trim, 2 pockets, ribbed cuffs, collar, and waist band. PGA Tour Brand. 35.00 SHIPPED SOLD pending

-XL, LEFT hand black microsuede pad, forest green nylon shell, cotton lining, 2 pockets, Harriton Brand. 20.00 SHIPPED SOLD

-LARGE, Right hand, tan microsuede pad, hunter green poly/nylon shell, nylon lining, 2 pockets, Augusta Brand. 25.00 SHIPPED SOLD

-LARGE, Right hand, black microsuede pad, black brushed microfiber shell, nylon lining, 2 pockets, Palm Springs Brand. 25.00 SHIPPED. SOLD

Here are more examples of shirts we have completed for this year's shooting season:

[​IMG]

Sue at Pine Tree

2. ShootinSue

3. ShootinSue

Gee...Thanks Biged...I think. You better get over here and start baking. The mustached one can help. Sue

4. Abby Normal

Abby Normal TS Member

I think BigEd is trying to fire Suzy Q up to challenge him to a shootin' match. I think it's working Ed! Ha!

Terry (the guy in the pic with the moustache).

5. fishguts

fishguts Member

Sue, I still want the shirt, I sent you a pm. Sorry to be late.....

Wayne

6. ShootinSue

Wayne, No problem! You have PM. Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.