1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting instructor

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Herman63, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herman63

Herman63 Member

Has anyone gotten and email like this:

Dear Sir,

We are looking for a qualified ATA SHOOTING instructor/Coach that will handle our newly built ATA school in Weifang,Shandong in the eastern part of China.

The Responsibilities include training,instructing players in the shooting skills.

Contract Duration: 18 Months liable for upward exntension depending on your commitments and performance to the Academy.

Salary & Benefits: US$18,500 Monthly can be paid to any bank of your choice on every 25th of the Month. Free Accomodation and Car,Flight Coverage,Medical Insurance,Leave rotational 3 Months On and 4 Weeks off.

If you are interested and capable of taking this position. Kindly foward your full detailed C.V for review and urgent consideration.

Regards,

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

I suggest you give them Marvin Spinks's contact info. (prolly gonna go to he11 for writing that) HA!

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Don't think they do much ATA shooting outside of North America (bunker being the popular trap game in the rest of the world). At $222,000/year, i'll bet ANY of the top ata instructors would be chomping at the bit for this job. It may be interesting to tow the line for a few emails back and forth just to see what the "conditions" for this job are....

4. 31 Pump

31 Pump TS Member

My guess is they will want your bank information upfront so they know where to "deposit your paycheck". Said bank account will soon be empty.

Glenn

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

They need your bank info to deposit all that money. LOL

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Maybe a place for Earl.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Ah man guys you mean its a scam????? I already gave them by bank info, SSN and copy of my birth certificate. They'll give it all back though , right??

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

They said they are sending me a check to my home as good faith money...they said they will send me $100.00; after that I need to send information about my bank. I am sure they are not kidding, they just take time to do these things. I also am expecting funds in my bank acount from a widow in Nigeria...she is royalty and is sadly very ill due to cancer. She has been ill, btw, for two, three years with that terminal case of cancer.

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Someone needs to be in on the ground floor when the Chinese call in their bets.....This way trapshooting will have a heads up when the changeover takes place........I'll bet the language requirements will be a bitch....

I wonder how they will deal with clinics and the money thing.....being their a communist society...

Pays better than Xe... HAHALOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.