1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting in Huntsville AL area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kevin Fleming, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

I will be traveling to Huntsville AL for the Thankgiving weekend. Is anyone familiar with the Johnston Park shooting complex? The website looks up to date, so I would presume they are open for business. Also, it appears to be a public range, or semi-private. I can't tell if they have registered targets that weekend, but that is not important. I would be interested in shooting some trap Saturday morning or (gasp) maybe some skeet.

Thanks

K

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Kevin, shame on you, I'm gonna tell!!

Rick

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

TTT for Kevin, no responses other than me picking on him?

Rick

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have driven by the place for 12 years and never new the range existed.....

5. zeissguy

zeissguy TS Member

There is another skeet and trap club open to the public in Huntsville. Use the URL above to go to their site for hours and rates. Its a member owned/run club, they have 2 trap fields and 4 skeet. The people there are very nice and helpful, and the targets and background are great. Im a member there and really enjoy it. Hope to see you there!

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hunstville trap shoot

huntsville al skeet

huntsville al trap and skeet

huntsville alabama trap and skeet

huntsville skeet

trap and skeet huntsville ala