1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting in Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Bryce, I shoot at Markham Park in Fort Lauderdale all the time. But to be honest I am not sure if they have loaner guns. I do not think that they do though. If you plan on doing some shooting on the weekend though, I am sure you could borrow one of mine to shoot. Its a nice club open to the public. The next closest club is in Miami (trail trap and skeet club). If your interested please shoot me a PM so we can work out the details. Oh, Yeh I have never shot at Las Vegas, after your trip maybe you can let me know how you like it or not. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

2. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Bryce . . . The Las Vegas Gun Club is a great place to shoot. Use the link above for more information.

Gus

3. gusto777

gusto777 Member

I guess my link to the Las Vegas Gun Club didn't come through so try this one.

http://www.lasvegasgunclub.net/

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Las Vegas Gun Cub is a great place to shoot. Steve Carmichael is the owner and runs a good operation and they do have loaner guns. The club is closed Monday and Tuesday. You can email Steve at lvgun1@aol.com or their website is lasvegasgunclub.net

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Bryce,

On Sunday Nov 22 there will be a registered ATA shoot at Markham. There will be 2 fields open for public use, 1 for trap & 1 for skeet. Jeff is correct about the "no gun rental" at Markham. If you know where you'll be in the Ft. Lauderdale area either Jeff or I can supply directions to Markham Park.

Eric

6. Damifino

Damifino Member

Spend an afternoon at Markham. We were there about a month ago for a youth event. Mixer and his crew there have a great place. A lot of fun and good folks.

Nate's Dad

7. Pull & Mark

Bryce, Mixer is right, we have ATA shoots on the second Saturday and the forth Sunday of each month. The ATA card I have now expires on the last day of October, but that date should be a ATA day. You can ask Mixer about shooting ATA that day, as he signs up most shooters along with two other fine shooters. You do have the blue ATA card with the magnitic strip on the back??? I see no problem and would look forward to meeting and shooting with you. I will check my PM's now. Break-em all. Jeff

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Bryce,

The freeway you refer to is I-595. Take it west to exit 1A and continue west on State Rd 84 for about 2 miles from where you got off 595. The entrance to Markham Park is on your right at the next traffic signal.

Follow the signs to the target range at the North end of the park. First building at the range is the Shotgun club house. Bring your ATA membership & average card and we'll get you squared away.

Eric

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Beer, did I hear someone say free beer? After the shoot it will be at Uncle Al's for wings & free beer.

Eric

10. Pull & Mark

Can I get some wings w/ Garlic and no breading. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Good. LOL Sending you a E-mail now Bryce. Break-em all. Jeff

11. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I bet you a case of beer you won't break 20 at the five-stand at Marham Park!
    One of the toughest in the country!

12. Pull & Mark

Bangalore, you got that right. LOL Its the toughest I have ever shot hands down. LOL Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting at vegas cabaret in fort lauderdale fl