1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TALLEND, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

TALLEND Member

Jan 29, 1998

I have contracted 3 major Shooting Glasses Companies to build me "shooting glasses"
    ----I sent the first two sets back,asking for my money back---I kept the last pair
    ---every time I think about buying,or trying new shooting glasses--I put the last pair on for about 15 minutes---the thought quickly passes..
    ..I have worn safety glasses for several years,as required by my employer----and was "guaranteed" that "my safety/shooting glasses"would be as light as the ones I was wearing----
    -----BS----BS-----,and BS-----all three companies sent me almost the same type glasses---.340 thick,at top center,.245 thick at bottom center------
    -HEAVY enough to pinch the nose shut---------------

Problem solved----as I got new saftey glasses each year,I would take "last years"glasses,and have them tinted(20.00)all of RRs'colors available...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.