1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sinker_63, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinker_63

sinker_63 TS Member

Can anyone tell me of any differences between Ranger XL and post 4 frames. I currently have the ranger XL, but am needing to go to an RX lense. I've read that the post 4 frame stand out farther away from your face than the ranger"s do. Anyone with post 4 glasses, do you find this to be true.
    Just trying to decide whether to stay with the ranger frame and post 4 lenses, or post 4 lenses and frames.

2. sinker_63

sinker_63 TS Member

3. sinker_63

sinker_63 TS Member

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

look into ranger sporters,,one Rx lens and colerd clip ons,,,if Rx changes,,only one new set of lenses to buy,,,I use them and like them

5. sinker_63

sinker_63 TS Member

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I have Post-4 Rx lens glasses. Titanium frames are standard. You talk rugged?? You can drive over the glasses, the lenses will be crushed, but the frames are indestructible.

I gave them my Rx over the phone on a Monday, and I had the glasses on Friday morning. Colorado to PA.

I think Post-4, Ranger, Hy-Wyd, etc... are all excellent glasses as I know guys with all of them. I think they all are around the same price.

Look for a special would be my advice.

7. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

What 682LINY said. The clip on advantage for prescription wearers can save a lot of money over time. Try the Morgan Optical web sight.

Robert

8. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.