1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RWO, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RWO

RWO TS Member

Where is the best place to purchase shooting glasses (Ranger XL, CMT Lens etc) that also has the best price ?

Thanks to All
    Ralph

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Do a GOOGLE search! Most everyone sells at nearly the same price, unless you need prescription lenses.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have seen some very low prices on the standard rangers on line. As stated above they are all about the same everywhere. I called Ranger direct and got all the Questions I had answered. After several not so good dealins with some so called dealers. I call Randolph Engineering again and got a personal referal for my area. This Dealer not only hooked us up. He came down to the club on a saturday morning during a club on club shoot. He sold us Frame and lens systems for 25%off Randolph factory price. Lens where 28.00 each CMT 75.00. I love the CMTs but as it would be I saw some transistional lens 2 weeks after that I might have bought instead. On TS somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.