1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maclellan1911, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Wondering the same thing, guess it depends on the correction? Any Eye docs got some key tips or questions to get eye doc on the right track with the shooting part?

2. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Shot many years...and still do from time to time...with contacts and plano lenses. I believe I can see better with contacts...the correction is on - not in front - of your eye. They will give you a few sets of contacts to try and I believe it is well worth it. Best Regards, Ed

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I go Monday myself for an assessment...i had Lasix in 2002 and my right eye has gotten awful bad again and the doc says it is a sideeffect of medications for BP and heart problems...hopefully another Lasix redo is possible that I'll be able to use my non-persription shooting glasses again...keep your fingers crossed for me y'all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.