1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by langener, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. langener

langener TS Member

Does anyone know of an eye Dr. in the Tampa Bay, FL. area specializing in prescription shooting glasses. Been to several eye places and every prescription comes out different and I still don't have a clear vision out of my right shooting eye. (One eye shooter).
    No medical problem with the eye just somewhat weaker than the left one.
    Thanks.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Not every eye problem can be solved by prescription. Cataracts, retinal scarring, glaucoma, macular degeneration, etc. See an opthamolgist, not an optometrist.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Get a prescription, then contact Wayne @ Morgan Optical , I recommend a set of Ranger sporters with the script in the base & then you can get clip on color lenses. Also make sure you get the PD from your Doc.

Phil Berkowitz

4. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

X2 for Morgan Optical!!!!!

Bill

5. langener

langener TS Member

Thanks for all the answers. Very helpeful.

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I have found that the success of your prescription is very much in your hands. My OP is great. He told me not to rush the test and spend a lot of time during the correction comparisons making sure that you are determining what looks absolute the clearest.

He says that he is constantly prodding his more timid patients to be more assertive during the test. Don't be shy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.