1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting glasses with good wrap around protec

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

You might want to look into some OAKLEY shooting glasses. This is the same company that sells the upper end sunglasses as well.

They sell a "shooting system" set that comes with 3 lenses and a set of frames in a semi hard case. They offer 2 different lense sizes and a mutitude of lense colors.

ec90t

2. hoov

hoov Member

MAC1911; Glad to hear you are OK. The hurt will go away,but the good news is the eye is OK. {E}

3. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

The New Randolgh Shooting Glasses are a wraparound design. Same color lenses are available.
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

the new randolfs barely curve- they are not wrap around by an stretch of any imagination- other than the people that do the ads and those that believe them

I use Bolle -- they have interchangeable lenses and are about half what an oakley is

I was thinking of trying oakley although I am not sure why- the Bolles are about perfect and great optical clarity and color choice and safety

I was shooting with a guy that had some of the new Randolfs- he immediately purchased a couple of pairs of Bolles after trying mine on -- he instantly like the Bolles better

Bolle makes lot of models- the ones you want are high wrap around = interchangeable lenses

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. idoc

idoc Member

Mac,

I would be happy to send yopu a pair that I have in my office. See if they are OK then you can send back the frame and order whatever colors you want and frame dirctly from Ranger. It is a pretty good wrap......................Rich

6. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I have the new Randolph XLW wrap frames. I really like them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.