1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting glasses problem

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Do any of you have problems seeing the top of the glasses frame when shooting?

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Try making them sit higher by adjusting the nose pieces. I use two pairs of needle-nose pliers with some electrical tape on them so they don't mar the finish.

-Gary

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

By the way, if you want to see the ultimate example of adjusting the nose pieces for a special custom fit, go to YouTube, search Nora Ross, and choose the video with about 360,000 views (sorry, I'm using a portable device and can not post a link). At the 1:33 mark you can see how she skews the whole frame over toward her closed eye so her open eye has has a wide open view.

If someone would post the link I would appreciate it.

-Gary

4. Michael Wascom

Michael Wascom Member

Nora

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q2mW6wE_R78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Thanks Michael. That's it.

-Gary

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Buy some Decot Internationals with the adjustable nose piece. they will solve your problem.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

My Rangers also have an adjustable nose piece. Just raise or lower to your liking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.