1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Glasses Blinders

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dwmiller, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwmiller

dwmiller TS Member

My daughters are looking for some new blinders for there Decots. The standard white pair that Decot puts out are not stylish enough for them. I tell them that it doesn't matter at the range know one is going to think they look bad but teenage girls think differant then old dad. I guess I am just thankful they are at the range. Does anyone know where you can buy any others that a young girl might want to wear.
    Thanks
    Doug Miller

2. dwmiller

dwmiller TS Member

My daughters are looking for some new blinders for there Decots. The standard white pair that Decot puts out are not stylish enough for them. I tell them that it doesn't matter at the range know one is going to think they look bad but teenage girls think differant then old dad. I guess I am just thankful they are at the range. Does anyone know where you can buy any others that a young girl might want to wear.
    Thanks
    Doug Miller

3. mearss1

mearss1 TS Member

Dennis Cates. He made a couple of pair of them up for me with my Montana State Flag on them. They are a perfect fit for my DeCot glasses, washable and made of a material that breathes; no fogging in the winter time!
    skip

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Have them make their own; since it's doubtful they'd be satisfied with any of the "stock" ones available.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Have them superglue pics of Brad Pitt? on them and then trim off the excess.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Gee, in that Brad Pitt seems to be an "excess human", They wouldn't have any blinders left!

7. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Dennis Cates did a nice job at a very reasonable price on some with the MTA logo.

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

I just got a couple of sets of the ones Dennis Cates makes. They are very good and not that expensive. I bought them off EBay.

They should last a long time too!

Don

9. dwmiller

dwmiller TS Member

Thanks all I am going to give Dennis a call.
    Doug

10. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

There are a ton of blinders advertised on e-bay. Just search skeet or trap shooting.

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i like the ones on ebay where they want 4.00 to ship a pair. yeah right!

12. J.P.

J.P. TS Member

Shell boxes? I use calendar book covers, thick pliable and water resistant, cheap. Custom fit. I could easily see some colrful Sponge Bob or David Beckham or Angelina Jolie blinders!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blinders for trap shooting

dennis cates shooting glasses bvlinders
dennis cates trap shooting blinders

shooting blinders

shooting blinders for glasses

shooting glasses blinders

trap shooting blinders

trap shooting glasses blinders