1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Doc Adams?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Murphy, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy

Murphy Member

Our clay bird league will shoot skeet, trap, sporting and Doc Adams. For those not familiar with Doc Adams, it is clays from trap house, shooters from skeet stations. My question is, I plan on using full choke in my 870 TB but don't know if 8's or 7 1/2's would be better. Comments please

2. Murphy

Murphy Member

3. JRW

JRW Member

I find that my trap gun likes 7.5's so you may want some of each to see what works best. Jerry

4. trench12

trench12 TS Member

shoot Doc Adams????????!!!!! The next thing you know you guys will be takin' pot shots at Miss Kitty or Festus! Where will it end??

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Are you from around the Medford, Oregon area? Interesting history about Doc Adams in the Medford area. Have fun.

6. metalflyage

metalflyage TS Member

Jefferson Gun Club in Louisville Kentucky at one time had a trophy with the names of the shooters who broke 25 straight in "Doc Adams" engraved on it. I always shoot 7.5's at all yardages with IM choke "0.025-inch" constriction. Station 1 and 7 make for some wild angles. Lots of fun.

7. Murphy

Murphy Member

Jefferson Gun club is where we are shooting

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

why doya want to shot the ol'boy? All the times he patched up Matt and Chester and took care of Miss Kitty's problems and never charged them a dime!!

9. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I take it this is just what the rest of us call "Skrap"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

doc admas skeet game