1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING DESIGNS FOR DOUBLES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

For you Double Shooters who have asked for a doubles design for your shooting shirts.

Here are a couple of new embroidered designs that I can embroider on any style or size of Shooting Shirt or windshirts for you. S-5X , Talls and ladies.

Click on my E-Bay store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN , if you don't see what you want just e-mail me with what you would like and I'll make it for you at a very reasonable price.

I also have many Trap , Skeet and Sporting Clays embroidered designs that I can embroider on any style shirts , right or left pads and I really enjoy making Shirts for the lady shooters with ladies shirts and ladies shooting designs.

I'm also presently outfitting shooting Teams so get your orders in early.

Fran

440 323 6199

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I need one that has two unbroken targets and says LOST PAIR AGAIN!

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Hi gary0920, I can do that. That would be a good one. I wish I would have thought of that.

If you do want a shirt like that just e-mail me with your Shirt style preference ( Tee,Polo, button down , sweat, windshirt ) ,color, size and RH or LH shooting pad and I'll have it out for you in a jiffy.

Fran

4. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Fran, Pretty neat designs for a Doubles Shooter,you don't ever see Embroidered Designs for us guys.
    Keep 'em coming
    By the way all the shirts you've made for me are truly unique, and I wear one every time I go shoot.

5. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

To the Top for Fran

6. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up again for Fran.

The windshirts you did for our high school team look great. Got them yesterdady.

tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.