1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Complex in San Antonio??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100straight, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100straight

100straight Member

I'm going to be in San Antonio next week. Can someone tell me where the shooting complext is and what days they are open? Thanks in advance.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

2. setter

setter Member

I didn't see specifc hours.

3. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

The SW Grand is going on this week, the World Sporting starts the 26th, unless there is major event going on---maybe some corporate events, it just sits there.

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

Well thanks, I know some pretty aggrevated members that live fairly close to NSC that will be glad to know that.

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

You can always shoot at San Antionio Gun Club which historicly is one of the oldest clubs in the country.

Ronbo

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

How do you make a great trap shot? Ditto for skeet?

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

The NSSA is succesful because of the leadership of Mike Hampton (Trap Shooter) and Hal DuPont (need I say more). Combined with the execuitve commitiee that had the foresight to buy as much of the land around the original property as possible. The the introduction of Sporting Clays onto the grounds in the late 80s and early 90s.

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.