1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shooting coats

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I have a Storm Shooting coat and like it but it,s not warm . I like it in the late fall but when it gets cold and the wind blows I,m not warm .

I bought a Pavillion Cold Weather Coat . It,s far better in cold weather handles wind better and fit well .

I got my Pavillion Coat on E-BAY at a very good price and am happy with it .

ALF

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

CJ Enterprises still making great shooting coats also - see my web site for comparison shopping.

Janet

3. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

http://WWW.Backfence-Sportswear.com has light weight and heavy 2ply gore tex coats for sail 1 800 441 0568, all coats made in the USA, We pay postage all 50 states. Custom coats available.

4. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Call Charlene..
    She has and makes special order coats and jackets. She been making jackets for over 35 years.

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Storm coats all the way. It fits like a glove and warm all winter long with the liner. It is worth the extra money. John really stands behind his coat. I cannot speak of the other coats as this is the only one I have ever needed.

Joe

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

topdrake
    I know you asked for the Storms and Back Fence website but Janet is also great to deal with from the CJ's company, I bought the coat plus the liner and the pant's and never get cold with them on she also does buisness the old fashioned way she want's the customer to be happy before she cashes the check.

Give her a chance also if you hadn't already bought one.

(Edited)

Ok Janet how about this picture of your younger years.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/friends/?action=view&current=semra.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn220

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I agree with Foghorn220. I own a CJEnterprises shooting coat and I love it. Janet makes a good coat and stands behind her products.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS- Janet, have you had any tents about blow away on you lately? LOL

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Not lately, Jerry, however, had a tree branch blow over near my mobile home and nick the roof during this last storm. Didn't have you guys to help,but did have some neighborhood "gentlemen" clean it all up for me. Sometimes it pays to be a dumb blonde. LOL.

Thanks for posting.

Foghorn, thanks for your kind words. Gad, I should update that picture, I'll work on that. LOL

Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.