1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Coat for Jr. Shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BabyB, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

One of my Jr. shooters (14 years old) is wanting a shooting coat for Christmas, but dad is a bit hesitant in purchasing a new one when he son is still growing. Anyone out there have one that their Jr. shooter has outgrown and would like to part with?
    Thanks

2. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

3. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I have a shooting jacket that might suit your needs, depending upon the frame of your young shooter.

It is a 10X brand coat ; listed as size X - small ; chest 30-32. The jacket has GoreTex (waterproof), and a zip-in / zip-out flannel liner for added warmth. Color is Navy Blue, with gray trim at pockets and shoulder pad. The jacket is made for a RIGHT-handed shooter.

This jacket was my son's at about the age you've described. It also has a velcro - attached strip of material that is monogrammed with my son's name. This strip can be removed. Perhaps -- you could have it re-done with your shooter's name.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to the address I have provided. From there - we can discuss shipping arrangements, etc.

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

My 15 yr old has outgrown his Beretta shooting coat - it is a size LARGE. Beautiful coat in perfect condition - hardly worn at all.

Look at the Beretta store and you can see a similar jacket if you click the link above - same color (loden) with brown leather trim although my son's jacket is not goretex.

drop me a line at email address above and we can work it out if you are interested.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.