1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Coach please answer these questions?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Coach: you mentioned that you are a "commercial reloader". I was able to pick some details out of your post but if you would expand on that a little it would be helpful to me and maybe others.

Can you tell me what kind of equipment you use, IE machinery/automated or manual.

Who/what you are providing ammo for? local club, gunshows, ?

What volume of ammo are you loading in any given session?

What are the steps in YOUR process. IE: how do you process a batch of cases from beginning to end?

Where are you located?

I assume you are also an instructor, are you local or are you involved with any of the big schools?

You can reply direct to my email if you don't want to have all this info spread around.

Thanks for your time.

Randy

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Randy

PM sent. For those who know me, I have been in the business a long time, and commercially load ammo, instruct defense, firearms, nutrition, and fitness. I have been known to perform gunsmithing chores. Nowadays, I do a little 'smithing that does not require a machine shop. I am lazy,,,er semi-retired.

Those who like me will say I do a good job. Those who have used my services will likely give a good review. Those who don't like me will say I am not so good at what I do, and don't play well with others. I prefer the opinion of those who like me. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.